Galina64RUS

5FPS
Юзер
EA_F0E525DC36FF32708102EE5F75DF23C5
xOosthu3zenXx.jpg

Galina64RUS

5FPS
Юзер
http://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&player=xOosthu3zenXx&game=BF3&sub=Check+Player
http://247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/xOosthu3zenXx

Strange case.
Some weird yellow values on his stats, high accuracy, but also low KPM.
Give him some more time to show his real face!
I don't like it here for whatever reason:
xOosthu3zenXx.jpg
the bill for the visit server.
Average score per round will succeed in the area of 250-300 with this talent. It will bring imbalance to the game. And he played just 27 hours. Very little. So he was born a sniper? A second account? If so, then likely we'll see him on the forum.

DarkPrince

Местный
Юзер
The reason I wrote we have to wait for him to show his real face, is because he doesn't have both values- indicating an aimboter-high.
If you remember, I wrote that correlated values of high accuracy and KPM indicate probably an aimboter.
In this case we have only one value with high numbers(accuracy).
And as you said, he hasn't played enough hours, so his kills are few to extract solid results.
Yes, most probably he is an aimboter, but evidence is not enough to put the tag of cheater on him, we also need high KPM, or something else(headshots, kill/hit ratio, a video), some strong evidence.

Galina64RUS

5FPS
Юзер
I certainly remember what you said about kpm and accuracy. And completely agree with your opinion.
But in this case - not too good results at 5 minutes a round? It is worth considering that the player barely plays on servers with map "metro" - this can be seen in the profile. Even experienced players rarely have this kpm in the game, what we see in xOosthu3zenXx on our server. I remember that the main thing - the presumption of innocence, but last weekend was a lot of complaints from players on the presence in the game, "cheaters", which made me very upset:(
He has a ban only on our server. If xOosthu3zenXx will have the desire and evidence of their fair game - ban will be removed.

DarkPrince

Местный
Юзер
Galina I understand your concern about him, but, this is personal experience(this is also a fact/evidence, which have to be consider when making a decision).
As you understand I can't be aware of it, so I have to write my opinion based on what I know about him.
Obviously, if you have such info(like personal experience)about a player, you are entitled -as admin-to take actions against him, that is part of your role as admin, after all.
But to make this a general action(I mean reporting him to EA/DICE for a global ban/stats reset expectation), depending on his stats, it is not enough!

Galina64RUS

5FPS
Юзер
Of course I am primarily interested in a comfortable pastime players on our server. Give ban only here.
Global ban - I don't have enough experience for this. This is too serious a step to make my own decisions - I fully rely on your opinion and your experience. What is the procedure for submitting a report to EA/DICE I don't knowunknown

Galina64RUS

5FPS
Юзер
Of course not - if I don't know how to do it) Apparently this is a small omission in my knowledge about the cheaters in BF and the struggle with them. Maybe other admins aware of this.

Последние ресурсы

• FRAPS
    FRAPS
    FRAPS скачать
    • wfmv
    • Обновлено:
  • MSI AFTERBURNER
    MSI AFTERBURNER
    MSI AFTERBURNER скачать
    • wfmv
    • Обновлено:
  • Fps monitoring
    Fps monitoring
    скачать fps monitoring
    • wfmv
    • Обновлено:
  • Download Station torrent
    Synology Download Station torrent
    Download Station — торрент приложение для synology.
    • ElisovSlava
    • Обновлено:
  • 3DMark + Port Royale
    3DMark + Port Royale
    Скачать 3DMark бесплатно. Тест производительности ПК для домашнего использования .
    • ElisovSlava
    • Обновлено:
  • Оригинальный образ Windows 10
    ISO Оригинальный образ Windows 10
    Скачать оригинальный образ Windows 10 x32 и x64
    • ElisovSlava
    • Обновлено:
Сверху