BATTLEFIELD 3 Массовый ошибочный бан в Battlefield 4 (он же Violation (AIMBOT) #50856)

N7-MOSCOW

Новичок
Юзер
Статья была взята с портала Always More Digital

Как только вышло новое DLC для Battlefield 4, я получил от компании EA ключ для обзора. Сразу же начав играть, я не испытывал никаких проблем ни с игрой, ни с подключением к серверам. Так прошло два дня, я спокойно играл на серверах с картами China Rising. На третий день у меня начались проблемы. В чем они выражались: подключаясь к любому серверу, после загрузки уровня, меня выкидывало из игры. Занявшись поиском решения этой проблемы я наткнулся на множество мнений и вариантов, как все же устранить это.

Разумеется, сразу я удалил и переустановил на актуальную версию PunkBuster, скачав дистрибутив с официального сайта. Затем зашел в папку с PunkBuster и запустил апдейтер, чтобы наверняка. Обновился и пошел пробовать зайти на сервер вновь. Как Вы уже понимаете ничего не получилось- проблема оказалась не в этом.

Вновь посетив google.com я нашел совет проверить свой GUID на наличие бана, но я посчитал, что это уже крайность и продолжил поиски решения. Так и не найдя выхода, отчаявшись, вспомнил, что я так и не проверил наличие бана.

Зашел на сайт http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid, ввел свой GUID и был весьма разочарован. Меня заблокировали, якобы за использование чита с названием AIMBOT, если быть точнее, то Violation (AIMBOT) #50856. С полной уверенностью того, что никто из моей семьи не мог зайти в игру под моим аккаунтом, также я был уверен, что кроме меня никто не имел доступ к моей учетной записи Origin и привязанной к ней почты, и уж тем более я был уверен, что я не использовал читы\хаки\прочие программы для нечестной игры. Отсюда появился вопрос: почему и за что?

Вновь вернулся на свой любимый google.com и решил почитать, за что же дают Violation (AIMBOT) #50856. Первая же ссылка ведет на форум сайта Battlelog, где многие пользователи столкнулись с тем же, что и я. Почитав форум, нетрудно найти одну закономерность: почти у всех пользователей стоит антивирус Dr.Web Security Space версии 9. И тут я вспомнил, что за неделю-полторы, удалив KIS14 из-за проблем, поставил пробную версию антивирус Dr.Web Security Space версии 9.

Приведу пару постов с форумов. Вот запись некоего Ecowar. Я приведу только часть претензии, полную версию можете прочитать, перейдя по ссылке.

"...And removed the ban from the account guid 6a98a2687f19158d46ce415d36654355 . Bought a new account thinking I can normally play,but the trouble. Running the evening game, she became very close when connecting to the server. Decided to check out his new guid 24E3C29BA19217E869F4867D4D7400CF and he, too, was in the lock. The reason is the same as the first account. Explain why it is already the second account consecutive blocks. On the new play just a few days. Windose not put on new and deleted all program suspicious and checked by the antivirus Drweb 9..."

Как видно, у него тоже установлен Dr. Web девятой версии. А вот эта тема на Battlelog процветает. Многие сообщают о точно такой же проблеме:

"...Вот я кстати вчера играл нормально, но сегодня я переустанавливал дрова и как раз поставил драйвера AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 после этого я уже нормально не играл( Может из за этого? потому что я неделю где то играл если не больше с DR WEBоб) и проблем не было. Вообщем все печально)..."

И еще...

46(!) страниц с описанием этой проблемы, на конец марта 2014г.

Возможно, некоторые скажут, что это все клевета и нечестные игроки пытаются вернуть свои аккаунты. Не удивительно, ведь русские игроки "славятся" количеством банов за использование читов. Поэтому приведу пример из англоязычной ветки форума:

"Hello everyone,

Since Saturday, November 23, 2013 , I am automatically logged out after 10 seconds on all servers in Battlefield 4.
I thought a bug but looking in my PunkBuster folder in the " pbcl.log " file , I saw the ban for " Violation ( aimbot ) # 50856 "

Note that I have never installed software cheat on my PC, my surprise when I saw this message.

My computer is clean, it is protected by Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 , I and a scan with Malwarebytes HitmanPro every month .

But the day of my ban, November 23, 2013 , I tested the security suite " Dr.Web Security Space 9" version one day.
I think there is an interference with the PunkBuster software and because it is the only software I installed that day.

Here is the link to the official site Dr.Web : http://products.drweb.com/win/security_space/?lng=en [products.drweb.com]

So I contacted support PunkBuster specifying this conflict , I await their response analysis.

Another person confirmed to have been also ban with the same code " Violation ( aimbot ) # 50856 " one day after the installation of " Dr.Web .

It must be a conflict between these two programs , Dr Web and PunkBuster .

In any case , I 'm not a cheater, I never cheated, I have a Steam account with over 100 games with thousands of hours of multiplayer games and my VAC is in order.
On my Battlelog , I have more than 100 hours of Battlefield 3 and I had no problems with the PunkBuster software.

I put my Battlelog in public for you to see my statistics are quite normal.

Sorry for my english, I'm french. This is translated with Google Translate."

Парень из Франции подробно описывает суть проблемы и указывает, что накануне установил девятую версию Доктора Веба. Вот ссылка на тему.

Стоит отметить, что, создав тему на форумах, проблему не решить. Это понимаю и я, и эти ребята. Они просто попытались сообщить другим о такой проблеме. Но ее решать надо. Поэтому я обратился сначала в поддержку EA, где со мной говорил очень веселый и вежливый Kumar S. Он объяснил мне, что ничем помочь не может, так как PunkBuster не относится к EA, и посоветовал обратиться непосредственно на сайт http://www.evenbalance.com/ и заполнить форму для обжалования бана.

Так я и сделал. Сразу хочу сказать, что ответа ждать пришлось довольно долго, около двух дней.

Вот наша переписка:

"12/08/2013 02:26:55 - "den26russ"
Note #1: Ticket submitted to support staff.
Hello! Today I was faced with a vexing problem. I was banned in Battlefield 4 by mistake. After reading the forums, I realized that this is because of the program Dr Web. I see that this problem are very many people. I ask you to cancel the ban. I just bought the Premium version of the game and wanted to enjoy the game, but there is such a nuisance. I wrote in support of the EA and they sent me to you. I can provide any desired data. Thanks in advance!

12/08/2013 02:28:44 - "den26russ"
Note #2: Here is the confirmation that I was banned. http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid/gid/29abb4bc7213a409199c79dc2cea05ba/game/41

Here is confirmation that I'm not the only one massive problem.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064768946723989/1/

12/09/2013 09:16:19 - "Alex J"
Note #3: Hello,
In order to assist you I will need some more information.
Please join a Punk Buster enabled server and get kicked. After getting kicked, send me the exact word for word kick message that you receive.
In addition, please include your GUID and playername.
To see your GUID, go to your PB folder (located inside the game installation folder) and look for the “pbcl.log”.
Open the pbcl.log and look for the line "PB Server Assigned GUID = ", this is your GUID.
If the pbcl.log does not exist, please create a plain text file "pbcl.cfg" (use a text editor like "Notepad", make sure it has no additional '.txt' extension). Open the pbcl.cfg (again something like “Notepad”), copy the text pb_logtofile 1 and paste it into the pbcl.cfg. Then save the file and join a PB enabled server. After a few moments, you should have a new “pbcl.log” file in the PB folder.

12/09/2013 09:22:59 - "den26russ"
Note #4: Hello. Thanks for the answer. Here's what I found in this file:
[12.08.2013 11:31:00] Violation (AIMBOT) #50856
[12.08.2013 11:38:06] Violation (AIMBOT) #50856
[12.08.2013 11:40:09] Violation (AIMBOT) #50856
[12.08.2013 11:44:06] Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 29abb4bc7213a409199c79dc2cea05ba. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

12/10/2013 06:21:09 - "den26russ"
Note #5: Den26Russ
This is my nickname

12/12/2013 15:27:37 - "Alex J"
Note #6: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

12/12/2013 22:58:10 - "den26russ"
Note #7: Hello Alex J.

I work on the site and write reviews of games there . So how come the new DLC to Battlefild 4 I wanted to start my job. But I could not because I was banned.
Here are the links supporting my work :
http://www.almodi.org/igry/obzor-igry-lost-planet-3
http://www.almodi.org/igry/obzor-igry-battlefield-4
http://www.almodi.org/igry/batman-arkham-origins
http://www.almodi.org/igry/obzor-igry-shadow-warrior

Due to the fact that I was banned , I had problems at work. I can say with certainty that no one but me had access to the account. With the same confidence I can say that I did not use cheats, hacks , or other programs . I hope for your prudence . Thank you!

12/13/2013 15:12:20 - "Alex J"
Note #8: I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again as these bans are not removed.
A new Cdkey/account is needed in order to acquire a new GUID."

Если кратко, то мне отказали, что есть бан и мне не снимут. Я также сообщил, что являюсь автором обзоров игр, привел ссылки, но это не убедило поддержку. Для них я все еще читер. Мой вопрос, знают ли они о такой проблеме, был проигнорирован, но на официальном сайте PunkBuster можно заметить такую запись:

Friday 11.08.2013 [02:00PM]
We have confirmed that Violation #89265 may be triggered by non-cheat software. This Violation code has been removed from our master servers and we encourage server admins to give the benefit of the doubt to players who raised this code over the past few days.

То есть, возможно, в PunkBuster знают об этой проблеме и готовятся ее исправить, а может и не знают. В Dr.Web тоже не признают этой проблемы.

Последние ресурсы

• FRAPS
    FRAPS
    FRAPS скачать
    • wfmv
    • Обновлено:
  • MSI AFTERBURNER
    MSI AFTERBURNER
    MSI AFTERBURNER скачать
    • wfmv
    • Обновлено:
  • Fps monitoring
    Fps monitoring
    скачать fps monitoring
    • wfmv
    • Обновлено:
  • Download Station torrent
    Synology Download Station torrent
    Download Station — торрент приложение для synology.
    • ElisovSlava
    • Обновлено:
  • 3DMark + Port Royale
    3DMark + Port Royale
    Скачать 3DMark бесплатно. Тест производительности ПК для домашнего использования .
    • ElisovSlava
    • Обновлено:
  • Оригинальный образ Windows 10
    ISO Оригинальный образ Windows 10
    Скачать оригинальный образ Windows 10 x32 и x64
    • ElisovSlava
    • Обновлено:
Сверху